Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 15

                                                                                                                               Big decisions for a 17 year old!  Spring 2013

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"  Proverbs 1:7a 

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding;
in all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." 
Proverbs 3: 5 & 6 KJV 


     Our youngest son is heading to university in the fall. This will be tough for me.  Our oldest stayed at home during university (we have two universities in Kitchener/Waterloo) and our middle child hung around home long enough that by the time he started university, I was quite ready for him to go, and, he is only 1 hour away from us!

     Tim is my baby and he won't even be 18 until next December.  He only applied to Waterloo because I suggested that he keep his options open.  I think he has already thrown that acceptance letter out as I couldn't find it for this photo!  Tim's first choices are McGill in Montreal and U. of T. in Toronto.  He likes big cities; he certainly does not take after his mother!!  I am hoping he chooses Toronto because it would be an easier adjustment - same province and language - and so much closer to home.  What if he gets sick at McGill?  Who will help him? 

      I think I am "leaning on my own understanding!"


No comments:

Post a Comment