Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 6




                                                                                                                                          Blue sky and sparkling bushes - Feb 2013

"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies."
Psalm 36:5 NIV

                                                                                                           Thistles covered in frost - Feb 2013


"He spreads the snow like wool and scatters the frost like ashes."
Psalm 147:16 NIV


I love waking up on sunny winter morning and looking out my window to see everything outside covered in frost. God gives us so much beauty in nature, even on a cold winter day!  After breakfast, I grabbed my camera and went for a little walk in my neighbourhood before the frost melted.  Praising God is always a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment