Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 32

Some of My Favourite People

     We are just back from spending a week of holidays at our cottage.  Here are some of my favourite photos of some of my favourite people who came for a visit! 

"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
I John 4:11 NIV

                                                        One of my beautiful nieces                                        August 3, 2013


                       The girls heading down to the beach            Aug 3, 2013


                                                          Tim at the beach                                                          Aug 3, 2013


                                                         My nephew on the rock                                                 Aug 3, 2013


                                                           My sister and one of her daughters                                        Aug 4, 2013


                                                         What a handsome couple!                                              Aug 4, 2013


                                                                       Father & Son                                                 Aug 4, 2013


                                                               I love this family!                                                       Aug 4, 2013


                                          A visit from our good friends, Jim & Diane                                   August 9, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment